Parent Involvement with Troubled Teens
Open Registration - New edition
Now you can to register
- Objectives: This course aims to provide the student explanatory keys and intervention techniques to help produce changes in families in which a child / teenager has problem behaviors.
Aimed at: Professionals who work with parents of troubled teens and have the opportunity to conduct interviews with them.
- Taught by: Luis Santiago Almazán
- Classes: 4 lessons of 5 hours each.
- Duration of training: 20 hours.
- Methodology: Explanation of contents, exposure and development of case studies and role-playing exercises in small groups on cases with parents of troubled teens.
- Number of places: 20 max.
- Price: 340 euros. 4 payments of 85 euros each.
- Course material: the Center facilitates the notes of the topics covered.
- Certificate: 20-hour course on "INTERVENTION WITH PARENTS OF TEENS WITH PROBLEMS"
City where the course is taught:
In September 2018 in Barcelona