Systemic Family Model Intervention Basic Training in Family Therapy
Level 1 - Basic Training
Postgrado de 200 hours - On-site Mode
Año académico: 2023-2024
Basic Training in Family Therapy Postgrado de 200 hours - On-site Mode Año académico: 2023-2024
Objectives: Training in Systemic Model Applied to Families aims to provide a basic and solid preparation strategies and techniques involved professionally with families through the development of concepts of systems theory and knowledge and implementation of interventions and techniques of family therapy is essential sistémica.
- Aimed at: Professionals with a university degree in the field of mental health, psychosocial and psico-educational fields.
- Director: Luis Santiago Almazán
- Classes: 18 classes (9 classes the first year and 9 the second year), once a month from 5 hours and fifteen minutes duration each.
- Duration: 200 hours (100 hours per year) 4 Blocks.
- Course Period: October to June.
- Exercises: Students complete training through the completion and submission of exercises, both on the course content and on practical cases. The exercise period for submission is July until the academic year.
- Places: 20 maximum.
- Material: The Center facilitates, bound material, complete notes of the topics covered.
- Diploma: After the four blocks, the Diploma of Vocational non-university graduate than 200 hours in the course on "SYSTEMIC FAMILY INTERVENTION" extends. Title endorsed by the FEATF (Spanish Federation of Family Therapy) and Basic Training in Systemic Family Therapy. Certificate 50 hours after each block is also issued.
- Cities where it is taught: Barcelona and Palma de Mallorca
- Price: Enrollment: 425 euros. The price of tuition is valid for two years. Price First course: 900 euros. Second year Price: 900 euros. Payment: 9 monthly payments of 100 euros each.