Systemic Family Model Intervention
Basic Training in Family Therapy
Open Registration - 2018-2019
Now you can to register
- Objectives: Training in Systemic Model Applied to Families aims to provide a basic and solid preparation strategies and techniques involved professionally with families through the development of concepts of systems theory and knowledge and implementation of interventions and techniques of family therapy is essential sistémica.el course the necessary knowledge of the Spanish language that allows you to understand the texts and do the exercises.
- Aimed at: Professionals Mental Health, Social Work and Psychoeducational field. Likewise, other degree or diploma related to family intervention.
- Director: Luis Santiago Almazán
- Classes: 18 classes (9 classes the first year and 9 the second year), once a month from 5 hours and fifteen minutes duration each.
- Duration: 200 hours (100 hours per year)
- Course Period: October to June.
- Exercises: Students complete training through the completion and submission of exercises, both on the course content and on practical cases. The exercise period for submission is July until the academic year.
- Places: 20 maximum.
- Material: The Center facilitates, bound material, complete notes of the topics covered.
- Diploma: Formation of non-university graduate than 200 hours in the course on "SYSTEMIC FAMILY INTERVENTION" accredited by the Spanish Federation of Family Therapy (FEATF) as "Basic Training in Systemic Family Therapy"
- Cities where it is taught: Barcelona, Madrid y Palma de Mallorca
- Price: Enrollment: 425 euros. The price of tuition is valid for two years. Price First course: 900 euros. Second year Price: 900 euros. Payment: 9 monthly payments of 100 euros each.