Systemic Family Model Intervention Basic Training in Family Therapy
Level 1 - Basic Training
Postgrado de 200 hours - Zoom Platform
Año académico: 2023-2024
Basic Training in Family Therapy Postgrado de 200 hours - Zoom Platform Año académico: 2023-2024
- Objectives: Training in Systemic Model Applied to Families aims to provide a basic and solid preparation strategies and techniques involved professionally with families through the development of concepts of systems theory and knowledge and implementation of interventions and techniques of family therapy is essential sistémica.
- Aimed at: Professionals with a university degree in the field of mental health, psychosocial and psico-educational fields.
- Director: Luis Santiago Almazán
- Classes by Zoom: 18 classes (9 classes the first year and 9 the second year), once a month from 5 hours and fifteen minutes duration each.
- Duration: 200 hours (100 hours per year) 4 Bloks.
- Course Period: October to June and from October to June (Second year)
- Exercises: Students complete training through the completion and submission of exercises, both on the course content and on practical cases. The exercise period for submission is July until the academic year.
- Places: 20 maximum.
- Material: The Center facilitates, bound material, complete notes of the topics covered.
- Diploma: After the four blocks, the Diploma of Vocational non-university graduate than 200 hours in the course on "SYSTEMIC FAMILY INTERVENTION" extends. Title endorsed by the FEATF (Spanish Federation of Family Therapy) and Basic Training in Systemic Family Therapy. Certificate 50 hours after each block is also issued.
- Price: Enrollment: 425 euros. The price of tuition is valid for two years. Price First year - Block I and II: 900 euros. Price Second year - Block III and IV: 900 euros. Payment method: 18 monthly payments of 100 euros each.