Intervention with the Family of the Adolescent with Problems
Intervention with the family of the adolescent with problems
de 40 hours - Online Mode
Intervention with the Family of the Adolescent with Problems de 40 hours - Online Mode Edición permanenteStart of the course when
the student enrolls
- Objectives: This course aims to provide the student with explanatory keys and intervention techniques to help produce changes in families in which an adolescent child exhibits problematic behaviors.
- Aimed at: Professionals who work with the parents of problematic adolescents and who have the possibility of conducting interviews with them.
- Beginning of the course: Being an individualized training, the course begins when the student has formalized enrollment.
- Course duration: At the student's pace: minimum 2 months and maximum 3 months.
- Total price of the course: 400 euros.
- Payment method: Option A: 200 euros upon registration and 2 monthly installments of 100 euros each. Option B: In a single payment of 400 euros.
- Payment methods: Through Credit Card or by Bank Transfer.
- Diploma: Certificate-Diploma of achievement of 40 hours in the Course on "INTERVENTION WITH THE FAMILY OF ADOLESCENTS WITH PROBLEMS".
- Foreign students: In order to take the course, it is essential to have the necessary knowledge of the Spanish language that allows them to understand the texts and perform the exercises.
- Course director: Luis Santiago Almazán