Systemic Couple Therapy
Online Mode — Permanent edition
Next course starts
20 April 2021
- Objective: This course aims to provide students with a theoretical and practical model for understanding the relationships and conflicts in couples and therapeutic techniques and strategies for intervention in the process of psychotherapy.
- Aimed at: Graduates in Psychology, Medicine (Psychiatry) and Psychotherapists accredited by the FEAP
- Home Course: From 20 to 30 of each month.
- Course duration: A student rate: minimum 4 months and maximum 8 months.
- Total course price: 975 euros.
- Payment: Option A: 375 euros at enrollment and 2 quarterly installments of 300 euros each. Option B: In a single payment of 975 euros.
- Payment: By credit card or by bank transfer.
- Diploma: Training of 100 hours in the Specialization Course on "SYSTEMIC THERAPY FOR COUPLE".
- Foreign students: To take the course is essential to the necessary knowledge of the Spanish language that allows you to understand the texts and do the exercises.
- Course Director: Luis Santiago Almazán