The Couple's Relationship: Election and Conflict
Modalidad ONLINE — Permanent edition
Next course starts
20 September 2020
- Objective: To provide students those significant elements that allow us to understand how they develop and why conflicts are kept in intimate relationships. Likewise, the course provides key information necessary to understand the motivations that lead to the choice of partner and your positive developments are.
- Aimed at: professionals Mental Health, Social Work and Psychoeducational field. Also, other degree or diploma related help and advice. Also, students of final year.
- Home Course: From 20 to 30 of each month.
- Course duration: A student rate: at least 2 months and maximum 3 months.
- Total course price: 390 euros.
- Payment: Option A: 190 euros at enrollment and 2 monthly payments of 100 euros each. Option B: In a single payment of 390 euros.
- Payment: By credit card or by bank transfer.
- Diploma: Diploma Certificate-use of 40 hours in the course on "THE COUPLE'S RELATIONSHIP: ELECTION AND CONFLICT".
- Foreign students: To take the course is essential to the necessary knowledge of the spanish language that allows you to understand the texts and do the exercises.
- Course Director: Luis Santiago Almazán