Introduction to Systemic Model Applied to Families
Modalidad ONLINE — Permanent edition
Next course starts
20 March 2020
- Objective: To provide an introduction to the systemic model to all those professionals who want to learn the basics of this approach and learn some of the techniques most representative intervention.
- Aimed at: professionals Mental Health, Social Work and Psychoeducational field. Also, other degree or diploma related help and advice. Also, students of final year.
- Home Course: From 20 to 30 of each month.
- Course duration: A student rate: at least 2 months and maximum 3 months.
- Total course price: 390 euros.
- Payment: Option A: 190 euros at enrollment and 2 monthly payments of 100 euros each. Option B: In a single payment of 390 euros.
- Payment: By credit card or by bank transfer.
- Diploma: Diploma Certificate-use of 40 hours in the course on "INTRODUCTION TO SYSTEMIC MODEL APPLIED TO FAMILIES".
- Foreign students: To take the course is essential to the necessary knowledge of the Spanish language that allows you to understand the texts and do the exercises.
- Course Director: Luis Santiago Almazán