Systemic Couple Therapy
KINE Center for Family and Couple Therapy
ONLINE COURSE - SYSTEMIC COUPLE THERAPY
RULES AND CONSIDERATIONS
- The total duration of the course is 8 months.
- Students can apply for a single extension of up to 3 months.
- If the extension exhausted the student has not completed the course and want to finish it, have a maximum of 15 days per module for its implementation and must pay 150 euros per outstanding module.
- Exhausted extension period and 15 days pending module if the student has not completed the course must re-enroll, whenever you want to do it.
- The student may request a temporary interruption of the course of a maximum of 1 year. After the interruption period, if the student wants to continue the course have the time left when she applied for the interruption. If the interruption of the course is between one and two years, the student will pay 50 euros for expenses to reopen the Virtual Platform. If time is more than two years, the student must re-enroll from the beginning, if you want to take the course.
- If the student does not make payments on schedule will block access to the course. After 30 days will be given of deregistration, provided they have not been requested previously, a temporary interruption of the course.
The student commits to deliver the exercises on the dates scheduled according to the CALENDAR OF EXERCISES. If the exercises are not delivered on the scheduled dates, the student must ask the Professor to open the access, paying 20 euros for reopening expenses. It is not allowed to perform the monthly exercise in a group, it must be done individually.
- During the month of August, as it is a holiday period, no exercises are corrected so the student cannot advance in the course.
- If the fees are not paid on schedule or not the exercises are delivered when indicated, it may block access to the Virtual Platform and reopen again entails an expenditure of 20 euros.
- To obtain the Diploma-Certificate the student must have submitted all the exercises and performed and approved all the assessments.
- If the student fails an Evaluation will be able to make a RECUEPRACIÓN it. If suspend again could choose between returning to do it in person at the Kine Centre, having more time, or pay 70 euros to re-open access to a new evaluation. If suspend it for the third time, he would not receive the Certificate of the course, as it would be an indication that it has not achieved sufficient training regarding knowledge of it. You may re-enroll in the course, with a discount of 25%, making other different exercises that you have done so far.
- Once the student has been discharged in the course, you have three days to verify that you access all sections of the course correctly. In case of incidents occurring in the access and the Kine Center could not be resolved because the cause was in the student's computer, the Kine Center would proceed to dismiss the student and return the import that would have paid. After the three days no refund will be made.